By God’s grace, All Nations Baptist Church has been serving Jesus Christ as His witness for 33 years. Keeping His immeasurable grace in mind we strongly believe that passing our faith to the next generation is one of our primary missions. We are seeking an Education Minister who is devoted to Jesus and has a passion for the next generation.
- Lead the education department (Infant ministry ~ High School ministry); a half time appointment
- Oversee all education departments: worship, Bible studies, AWANA (Thursday), Youth Group (Friday) and Sunday activities
- Coordinate and lead a variety of ministry programs such as evangelism, outreach, short-term summer missions, counseling, retreats, and small groups
- Plan and execute special yearly ministry events (Christmas, Thanksgiving, Easter, VBS, HolyWin Night and other ministry programs and events); prepare budget and curriculum
- Coordinate with the Senior pastor and Associate pastor to provide ministry support and to create and implement on-going training for all education teachers
- Provide pastoral care for children, youth, parents, and teachers.
- Must have a heart and a calling for the next generation (Youth and Children)
- Working towards or have received a degree in Theology, M. Div. or Christian education at an accredited seminary / Christian college
- Working towards an ordination or ordained pastor from an approved denomination
- Have previous ministry experience in education department preferred
- Bilingual in Korean and English preferred, but fluency in Korean is not necessary
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
- Current Resume
- A recent photo of you and your family
- Personal testimony and faith statement
- 3 Letters of Recommendation (1 must be from your current supervisor)
- Two recent sermons (video/audio files or links)
- Photocopy of M. Div. degree, Certificate of Ordination, graduate diploma, or proof of enrollment at an accredited seminary/Christian college
Application Deadline is May 31, 2020
Please submit all application materials to Ilkyu Yoon, chair of search committee, at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Education Minister Application” and please note that submitted applications will not be returned.